Slow Downloading from Bachmann Web Site

Started by jsmvmd, April 18, 2007, 08:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfraymondpa

Still slow here in NE Pennslyvania on DSL as it has been all week.

-- John

Woody Elmore

Dear mister Bachmann - I am also operating on Verizon FIOS at a speed of 2 Gig and the website is SLOW to load. I waited at least a minute to get the site to open this morning.

ebtbob

Same here......been like this for almost three days now.....
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

Rich R

Just posted on the forum and it took well over a minute to go through. I'm looking at the little moving "M"icon and it's barely creeping along slowly right now.
I've got a feeling it's all going be like that for a spell.

Cheers,
Rich R

chucknlead

SLLLLLLLLLLLLoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!

What happened. It just started going slow just recently. We also have DSL and it's lightening fast anywhere else. It take forever to navigate this website.

What happened?  >:(
Choooooo----------Choooooooo

pdlethbridge

The site is very slow to open here in Rochester, NY. I have road runner, very fast for everything else but this site

James in FL

Look Mr. B’ Mann.

Not sure what your problem is.
You have many reporting a problem with slow loading of your web pages.
Add me to the list.

Please justify your response:

Dear All,
My pages open almost instantly on FIOS. Maybe it's your ISP.
Have fun!
The Bach-man

Obviously you have not even bothered to investigate the alleged problem.
Why didn’t you do a little investigation before you posted?

Understandably your response is the same as is so prevalent now-a-days.
Nobody accepts responsibility; they just blow it off on whatever/whoever they can, (‘you’re ISP”)

You would have saved your creditability simply posting that you have contacted your forum administrators about the alleged problem, if you in fact did, rather than saying “there is no problem… must be your ISP”

Shame on you.

Whatever excuse you may offer is just that…

MAN UP

I'm done

duker1

;) My downloads are at 36 Mbps here in Louisiana. No slowdown here.

The Duke....

The Great Destroyer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: James in FL on April 19, 2007, 06:42:19 PM
Look Mr. B’ Mann.

Not sure what your problem is.
You have many reporting a problem with slow loading of your web pages.
Add me to the list.

Please justify your response:

Dear All,
My pages open almost instantly on FIOS. Maybe it's your ISP.
Have fun!
The Bach-man

Obviously you have not even bothered to investigate the alleged problem.
Why didn’t you do a little investigation before you posted?

Understandably your response is the same as is so prevalent now-a-days.
Nobody accepts responsibility; they just blow it off on whatever/whoever they can, (‘you’re ISP”)

You would have saved your creditability simply posting that you have contacted your forum administrators about the alleged problem, if you in fact did, rather than saying “there is no problem… must be your ISP”

Shame on you.

Whatever excuse you may offer is just that…

MAN UP

I'm done

"That moble suit is too much for any one man to handle,if he could,he would be superior to the entire human race."

Hamish K

I have been having this problem here in Australia, only on the Message Board, not the rest of the Bachmann site. No trouble on other sites.

Could be the security stuff I am running I suppose, but I am not sure why only the Bachmann message board would be affected. Is there anything unusual about the Bachmann board that could affect some ISPs or some security software? As others have reported this is a recent problem, before I had no trouble.

Hamish

jsmvmd

Dear James,

I can attest that our dear Mr. Bach-man is dripping with integrity!

You will find him to be very helpful and of a very high caliber, at least .44!

Best, Jack

Sam Clavis

lol good joke. all back to normal for me now tho. ;D

EDIT: Mr Bach man. I dont think it could have been my service provider because everything was OK after those 5 hours (according to telecom and one news). Also I'm on a different continent (australasia is sort of a continent :-\) so I couldn't have the same sevice provider as everyone else.
Im from New Zealand
Modelling Early Period BR in OO scale.
Sam

the Bach-man

Dear James,
My pages load quickly. I live in New York. Ergo, the problem is not everywhere, as I don't have it. How would you suggest I check speeds in Florida from here? In fact, our people are looking into it.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

ginzokid

Hey guys,
I'm in Newfoundland on a DSL hook-up and have had no problems at all. Must be the local service connections.
The Ginzokid

rikc9

Still a little slow here. Charter cable connection.
Twenty five seconds from the time I clicked on the Bachmann forums page address..
Forty five seconds after I clicked the login button.
Everone else, fast.

rikc9