Main Menu

My Layout

Started by Sodor Perfection, December 06, 2009, 10:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sodor Perfection

Not quite finished but almost...

Hope you like them.

mclarenman4ever

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o woe! amazing! how did you make the "red" coaches?

Sodor Perfection

If you're able to go to the Home Projects subject at the bottom of page 3 of the forum all will be explained. You will also be able to see some more of my creations...

mclarenman4ever

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o! woe!!!! i just looked at the photos, AWSOME!!!!!! you are amazingley talented!!! sweet job on the old coaches!

sp4449

1 word AMZAING i wish i could do somthin like hat

jettrainfan

Great layout! i bet it was worth the time and money.  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

trainguy111

COOL LAYOUT! If only you added a 7th stall to the round house, it would be perfect. By the way, got any tips for an O scale layout?

The Chaz Storm

You my friend have one of the best Thomas themed layouts I have EVER seen!!! 

Seriously, I love what you have done to make your layout the way it is and I love the vollmer shed kit you made there too.  I could honestly never tell you any tips or suggestions other than to keep up the good work with the layout.  And once the layout is fully completed, then it would be great if you made a video or two showing off your layout.  People on youtube will go crazy with the stuff you have made. :P 

Seriously though, well done!  Just wondering, are you thinking about getting Salty or any of the Hornby engines to add on to it?

Quote from: trainguy111 on December 06, 2009, 06:15:57 PM
If only you added a 7th stall to the round house, it would be perfect.

No it won't... It's fine with just six stalls to keep up with the original series 1-7 (Which I have a feeling that is what he aimed for, (correct me if I'm wrong)). and it will be a hassle to add one more stall to that roundhouse as it is, I personally think that the roundhouse is fine the way it is. 

shining time

one question is that bacmanns tidmouths shed and nice layout keep up the good work :)
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

James The Red Engine

Quote from: Chaz on December 06, 2009, 06:36:04 PM
Seriously, I love what you have done to make your layout the way it is and I love the vollmer shed kit you made there too.

Case closed. ;)

Very nice. I hope it brings you much joy to operate as it does to look at.

metal4life

Goodness me, what a gorgeous layout you have there! I'm seriously envious of what you have, you must have put a great deal of effort into this! Can't wait to see what else you do to make this almost-perfect layout even better!

Cheeky_ULP

I am in awe, I'm envious, this layout is amazing  ;D

The work put into this is lovely, and every inch of it is worthy of a pat on the back.  ;)

I can't even make a big post I'm so awe-struck!

ZeldaTheSwordsman

A complement from Sparks? Oh no! It's a sign the world is ending!  :D ;)
Mega-super-hyper-really-ultra-cool-awesome layout, Sodor Perfection.

Michael

...Well.   ;D  Nice job Sodor Perfection!  You have done yourself a very awesome job! 
I like the turntable in particular!  Very nicely weathered!   ;)