News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

I GOT LS THOMAS!!!

Started by ThomasFan247, December 06, 2009, 05:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

For my bithday I got...LS THOMAS!!!! He's soooo awesome! I have a link to the video of him I posted on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OaB8MflhjI
:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

The Chaz Storm

You my friend are very lucky to have the large scale Thomas set.  Nice video too.  Thinking about getting Percy and the trucks too?  Collecting large scale models can be tricky because of how expensive they are...

I myself would like the large scale Thomas set around the Christmas tree we have, but I can't afford getting the set.  :-\

But all that aside, good job with the video and enjoy your model. :)

James The Red Engine

Congrats man.  I'm hoping my parents will get me the Large Scale Thomas Set for Christmas, but I doubt they will.  :(

Recently I recovered some chains I made for my HO scale engines, but realized they were too big so if I do get the Large Scale set they'll work great on Thomas, Annie, and Clarabel with just a bit of spray paint. ;D

shining time

nice and the coaches are to scale similar to the ho and show
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Next thing I'd do would be put some seats and people in the coaches and a driver an fireman in Thomas' cab. Is he big enough to put a 3 1/2" action figure in the cab?

calenelson

Congrats....!

oh to be 13 again  ;D

He is pretty cool isn't he..Big too, my kids watched your video, now they are screaming for a Thomas...little do they know there's one upstairs in my closet  ;) ;)

Merry Christmas All!

cale

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Chaz on December 06, 2009, 06:39:01 PM
You my friend are very lucky to have the large scale Thomas set.  Nice video too.  Thinking about getting Percy and the trucks too?  Collecting large scale models can be tricky because of how expensive they are...

I myself would like the large scale Thomas set around the Christmas tree we have, but I can't afford getting the set.  :-\

But all that aside, good job with the video and enjoy your model. :)
I am deffinately planning on getting Percy and the Trucks set. I'm hoping to see them on Christmas morning  ;). And thanks!

Quote from: shining time on December 06, 2009, 06:54:16 PM
nice and the coaches are to scale similar to the ho and show
Yes, they are to scale.

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 06, 2009, 09:08:25 PM
Next thing I'd do would be put some seats and people in the coaches and a driver an fireman in Thomas' cab. Is he big enough to put a 3 1/2" action figure in the cab?
I would, but I'm not a real LS modeller. I don't think it's really neccessary for me, but for others it may be.  ;)

Quote from: calenelson on December 07, 2009, 03:03:36 PM
Congrats....!

oh to be 13 again  ;D

He is pretty cool isn't he..Big too, my kids watched your video, now they are screaming for a Thomas...little do they know there's one upstairs in my closet  ;) ;)

Merry Christmas All!

cale
He is waaay cool! I absolutly love him! I will have more videos of him up so ya'll can have some better looks at him  ;)

Bachmann, this model is absolutely FANTABULOUSLYBUNCSCIOUS!!! (oh look, I'm making up words  ;D). I have nothing bad to say about this model.   :D

ZeldaTheSwordsman

shining time

James The Red Engine

Oh what I would do to just have one for a day.  :(

ThomasFan247

Quote from: shining time on December 08, 2009, 09:28:53 PM
what about percy

I'm hoping to see him on Christmas  ;) Most likely I'll be getting him but you never know...   ::)

ThomasFan247

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 06, 2009, 09:08:25 PM
Sadly, no. His cab interior is only about 1 1/2 high from floor to roof  :-\

shining time

ThomasFan247