The telephone pole's right in the middle of it

Started by Michigan Railfan, December 10, 2009, 08:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robertj668

Very interesting. I do not like train or any other type other motorized vehicle accidents, but they were very interesting. Make you wonder what was happening before these accident happened.
Robert

barrowsr

Suppose the crew was on their laptops trying to figure out the company scheduling system?

CNE Runner

I would imagine Walmart has a bunch of new greeters.

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

Cody J

Quote from: barrowsr on December 11, 2009, 07:12:59 AM
Suppose the crew was on their laptops trying to figure out the company scheduling system?

Hahahaha. Great photos Indiana. For the last one in Cumberland, I was down there bout a month and a half ago and those tracks surrounding the turntable were full of locomotives.

Cody
CSX Mt. Storm Subdivision- Freemont, West Virginia

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/trainsrock96/

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: trainsrock on December 11, 2009, 08:29:21 PM
Quote from: barrowsr on December 11, 2009, 07:12:59 AM

Hahahaha. Great photos Indiana. For the last one in Cumberland, I was down there bout a month and a half ago and those tracks surrounding the turntable were full of locomotives.

Cody

Thanks. I was bored and had nothing else to do, so I just started looking up pictures. Also, does anyone know what type of engine that was in the pit of the turntable? I was wondering because it looked kinda funny.

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: hotrainlover on December 12, 2009, 05:21:43 PM
It is a EMD SD80MAC.
Hmm. Not sure if I've ever heard of that type of engine. Anyone know if any manufacturer makes those in HO scale?