News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New C&S Mogul

Started by jim margerum, December 20, 2009, 08:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim margerum

Hello BACH MAN and ALL: I see in the WALTHERS B'mann On30 listing, that the #25241 C&S # 21 is in stock. No one else has made mention of it's arrival. Is this an accurate listing? With all of the excitement, over the new 4-6-0 and the 2-6-6-2 being released, the re-issue of this old favorite, just might have slipped in under the radar. I'll be glad to get one, just the same. I don't find it listed here in the loco section, unless you put in the part number, and then it will bring up a picture. Whats the good word Mr. B? Is it here, at this time, for the holidays? Thanks in advance, Jim 

the Bach-man

Hi Jim-
I think they're in, but I'll try to find out for sure tomorrow.
Happy Holidays!
the Bach-man

El Loco

Are there any new pictures of it ?

jim margerum

Hello El Loco and All: Yes, there is a picture in the products site. Type in #25241 in On30 and click on the small picture of the loco. Looks the same as before with #21 on the cab. WALTHERS also has this picture in the B'Mann listing and instock ........ Y for YES.  A list price of $170.00 indicated no new tricks of DCC or sound. Jim

El Loco

Thank you very much for your help!   I Got a hankering for another one. ;D

the Bach-man

Dear Jim,
They are indeed in stock now.
Happy Holidays!
the Bach-man

jestor

Mr Bach Man, the request has been aired before, but while we're on the subject of the Mogul........is there any plan to produce a "modernized" version with diecast construction , tender pick up, and at least DCC on board?  Or are we beating a dead horse here?

the Bach-man

Dear Jestor,
Not at all- I'd love to see an upgraded  version, and it's always a topic of discussion.
We'll see...
Merry Christmas!
the Bach-man

ngbobme

Mr. Bach Man,

Along sort of the same lines as some previous questions, how difficult is it to add DCC to this updated 2-6-0? I'm asking as a severely limited, electrically, modeler. Also, will this version have a working front coupler or the previously offered cast on coupler integral with the pilot?

Thanks for your response.

Bob Bennett

jim margerum

Dear Bob and All; I you enter the part # 25241 in the search, on this site, you will see the C&S #21.  And yes, it appears to have the new working coupler/ pilot. I just ordered one from my LHS, today. Jim