News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Favorite Train Pics

Started by Cody J, December 16, 2009, 03:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody J

This is just for fun but I thought it would be cool to post your favorite train pictures on here. They can be "real" life size trains or scale model trains, it doesn't matter. I'll start.

CSX freight train through CP Scioto (Scioto Tower) in Columbus, Ohio while some CSX crews get ready to start working. July 8, 2009

Norfolk Southern freight coming out of downtown Columbus, across the Scioto River and across the diamonds at CP Scioto. July 8, 2009.

Fog surrounds the hills around Southern Belmont County, Ohio as NS 3334 shoves an empty coal train back to the mines. Picture taken at Armstrong Mills, Ohio near the Church on June 15, 2009, early morning, around 6:30am.

The eastbound Capital Limited pulls under US 40 and across Franklin Street as it approaches it's station stop in Cumberland as my mom tries to get some well-needed rest in the car. Photo taken on November 1, 2009 at Franklin Street in Cumberland, Maryland.

CSX Cumberland Terminal Hump from Starlite Drive off of Maryland 51. Taken on November 1, 2009 in Cumberland, Maryland.

WMSR 734 on the tuntable after a more-than-desirable ride up the mountain. We stopped 3 times because of BAD COAL!!! November 1, 2009, Frostburg, Maryland.

Capital Limited at Mexico Farms Road. Here it passes old CPL Signals and Mexico Tower at the end of the Cumberland Terminal on it's wy from Chicago to DC.

These are all my pictures, feel free to post any railroad photos or model railroad photos you want.

Cody
CSX Mt. Storm Subdivision- Freemont, West Virginia

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/trainsrock96/

TrainArts

I've never posted images here, hope it works...

Girl looks out window on Santa Train at NSRM in Carson City, NV

Shadow train -- Virginia and Truckee Railroad

Amtrak on bridge over Truckee River at Verdi, NV:

TrainArts

Oh, here's the car on the back of the Amtrak in the previous photo:

Speeder on the V&T Reconstruction line:

And of course, my user image to the left is another favorite.

ebtbob

The real reason for my posting a picture here is to try to solve my previous problems with picture posting.   Hopefully I get it right this time.

Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org