News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

A BACHMANN GP-7

Started by johnTom, December 18, 2009, 01:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnTom

I'm not sure if this true or not however you might want to check this link out :

http://www.dieseldetailer.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=yack&action=display&thread=3785

Could someone get back to me on this ?

Thanks,
     Tom
I like U.S. HISTORY, railroad history.etc...

Tom

CNE Runner

I'm not sure Tom; but it looks like a forum for model railroaders who are into detailing locomotives. Was there a specific post to which you are referring?

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

mhampton

Is it my imagination or does the pictured NYC GP7 have a seriously bent handrail at the back of the cab?  Other than that little nit, these are VERY nice looking locomotives.

r0bert

yep, it's not in it's hole on the side of the cab.

jward

i for one am impressed to see that the number on the chessie and pennsy units have changed to reflect actual locomotive numbers. i can't wait to get one of these.......
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

johnTom

Thanks all for the answering my post.I was unaware of these models being available, there is nothing on the website in the HO-SCALE section about these that I saw. By the way Jack do you think it's time to update the website for the HO-SCALE section to include these new locomotives, in order to inform people about these locomotives becoming or are available?  Thank you again to those who answered my post..

Tom

Tom

Bucksco

These items were listed in the online products catalog when they were announced at the NMRA convention back in July. Since there are about 10 pages of HO motive power items it is easier to search for them by name or item number (62401 through 62405).
They have also been announced in our monthly newsletter (November edition) and will be listed as a featured item before the end of the month.
You can sign up to receive the newletter on the Bachmann homepage.

RAM

By the way that is not the model railroader forum.  It is The Diesel Detailer Forum.

johnTom

Quote from: Jack Lynch on December 18, 2009, 07:09:39 PM
These items were listed in the online products catalog when they were announced at the NMRA convention back in July. Since there are about 10 pages of HO motive power items it is easier to search for them by name or item number (62401 through 62405).
They have also been announced in our monthly newsletter (November edition) and will be listed as a featured item before the end of the month.
You can sign up to receive the newletter on the Bachmann homepage.

OH my!  And Thank you Jack .

Tom

Tom