News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Mr Bachmann, need a yes, no, answer

Started by vic, December 28, 2009, 11:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vic

Will B'mann be issueing any new additional British profile freight cars for the Thomas line in the (near) future?

I ask so I know if I can hold off on additional cars for my new Avonside 0-4-0-ST ( RIP Percy :o ) or if I will have to go visit some sites in Jolly Ol England for said new large scale cars.

Yes or no please, "anticipate" or "anything is possible" don't feed the bulldog  ;)

altterrain

I would also like to know if those nifty spoked wheels might be made available separately!

-Brian
President of

calenelson

the Bach-man

Dear Vic,
Will I give you a yes or no answer?
Yes!  Will it be specific?
No!
Announcements of new items will be made at the NMRA National this summer.
Like you, I hope there will be new items.
Happy New Year!
the Bach-man

vic

I hoped so, so far the Thomas stuff is great bang for the buck, and the overseas stuff tiss a tad expensive!

armorsmith

Vic,

Do keep in mind that whatever Bachmann would like to do in terms of product will be restricted by the Licensing agreed to with HIT Entertainment. It is my understanding from another source that their licensing can be VERY restrictive.

Bob C.

NarrowMinded

Looks like the bull dog is gonna be hungry.

NM

vic

the licensing issues with the engines might be rather sticky, but frieght and passenger cars are much more generic and should be fairly easy to produce a wider range of cars. Its the freight cars I'm looking for, a brake van would be really helpfull, but they never show them on the show  :-[

steamrusty

Hey,
look at the accucraft UK-side. They have a lot of British freight and passenger cars.
steamrusty