News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Gordon's and Thomas' Tracks

Started by White_Crow05, December 29, 2009, 06:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

I'd suggest calling to see what the problem is or email them too just to ask if it is already shipping.  But then again if you paid for express shipping then I would assume (depending on where you live) it should be close to your house by now.  Never hurts to ask though...

goldwing

Same here, its always good to check on a product to see where it is, and when it may possibly come. Ask them for a tracking number if they have one, if they do, you can go on the web site of the company delivering your mail, and see where it is, and when it will come. And do the other steps that Chaz said too. Hope this helps, and hope you enjoy Thomas and Gordon ;)
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

Rickenbacker 325

the Gordon set comes with 22" curves doesn't it, and the Thomas set comes with 18" curves right. just make one out side the other.

White_Crow05

Thanks for the help again all!
I got a response that says my shipment should be sent sometime in the middle of next week!! super double  :( but i guess this well give me time to work on the permant set up, any suggestions for the type of Ho gauge rail i should use? i don't want to go too expensive because it's going to be a large set up but i don't want to have alot of problems with it either.LOL picky i know!