News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

large scales tweetsie set

Started by mf5117, December 30, 2009, 07:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mf5117

I got my tweetsie set finally for Christmas. It's a great train . Made it threw the UPS with no problems . I'm not real impressed with the bachmann track that came with the set . I'm buying brass track as I said before . I did not like the tag on the front of the 4-6-0 loco where the smoke switch is I almost broke the loco number off due to there is no slit in the  tag for easy removal .Dear mr bachmann can you put a slit in the tag so you don't break the piece . I due wish there was some way to get the sound a little louder on the chuffing ,I think it's great but I wish it was louder . The break wheel on the flat car was a little flimsy .But over all it's a nice set . My dad liked it better than his LGB set ,and also noticed the 4 wheel trucks on the rolling stock .which impressed him . He's going to buy a bachmann string now . And I can see myself buying a die cast locomotive soon . Thanks Bachmann for another good product       regards    mark f      oh p.s does the light on the coal tender work some how    please let me know

the Bach-man

Dear Mark,
The backup light does not operate.
I'll pass along your other requests.
Happy New Year!
the Bach-man