News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

big train show

Started by rich1998, January 02, 2010, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rich1998

for those not aware of it, the big e train show jan 30 and 31. west springfield ma.

http://www.railroadhobbyshow.com/

the bach man is usually there.
in a couple weeks or so you can download documents to plan what you want to see and were they are located.
be aware, sometimes at the last minute, a location can change. there are always plenty of volunteers to help.
i only live a few minutes away. if it is really cold, dress warmly as the parking lot is big.
be aware also, there can be long lines for the atm. bring plenty of cash.

lex

Guilford Guy

Will there be any new steam announced? I know some was made mention of at Hartford.
Alex

rich1998

A huge show for those who have not been there. make your shopping list and locate the vendor's you want to see from the link I posted some time ago.

Bachmann Trains is in The Better Living Center, the largest building. All of section 20 and 21.
Youth in Model Railroading is in the Mallory building, section 143.

Major national manufacturers and publishers will attend this Show which was rated number one of the top three in the nation in a recent Model Railroad Industry Association manufacturer's survey. 

lex

Guilford Guy

And the countdown begins! I'll likely be at the hub division switching with New England shortline power.
Alex

ALCOS4EVER

I'll be operating with ABEL in the BLC both days unless I'm off visiting or shopping.

rich1998

Quote from: Guilford Guy on January 22, 2010, 10:32:35 PM
And the countdown begins! I'll likely be at the hub division switching with New England shortline power.

Will that be the Hub Division HO Modular Group? Trying to locate you on the show layout.

lex

rich1998

Quote from: ALCOS4EVER on January 23, 2010, 10:29:59 AM
I'll be operating with ABEL in the BLC both days unless I'm off visiting or shopping.

Amherst Beltlines HO Modular in the Better Living Center,  Section 24
if anyone wants to locate him

lex

Guilford Guy

Quote from: lexon on January 23, 2010, 11:19:15 AM
Will that be the Hub Division HO Modular Group? Trying to locate you on the show layout.
Yes
Alex