Insert Multiple Pix Into Post?

Started by CNE Runner, January 07, 2010, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNE Runner

I have noticed that many of you fellow posters put multiple images into a single post. I have done likewise; but think there is a better/easier way than my current method. Usually I link the desired image in Photobucket to my post. Should I desire additional images, I post the original image (and its accompanying text) - then select "modify" to add another image. I have tried the <Control C> + <Control V> strokes; but only one image is available for 'pasting'.

After fruitlessly looking through the Forum help section (which mentions nothing regarding the posting of images...or nothing I could find); I am resorting to taking up forum space (and your indulgence) with my routine question.

Thanks,
Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

rich1998

I always have two browsers opened. one for the forum, one for photo bucket. I copy the img from p.b. go to the forum browser and paste. I use the ctrl commands usually, though some times I use the mouse, right click. i do it, one picture at a time.

If i modify a post, i just do the same thing.

i have done this so much, I hardly notice it.

Lex

there is a possibility I do not quite understand your question.

CNE Runner

No Lex, I think you have answered my question. If I understand you correctly: essentially you are doing the same 'mechanics' as I...only between two screens. BTW this process is much easier with Windows 7. I will try your method should when the need arises.

As is usual, I [again] find my self in your debt.

Many thanks,
Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

Jim Banner

Lex,
Do you cut and paste the actual image or its location (URL)?

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

rich1998

Quote from: Jim Banner on January 07, 2010, 11:36:02 PM
Lex,
Do you cut and paste the actual image or its location (URL)?

Jim

i use the bottom or fourth option in Photo bucket for the forums. IMG code
I use the the second option for emails. direct link

Lex