News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

n scale 70 to 90 ton 3 truck shay

Started by shayfan, January 06, 2010, 03:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shayfan

how likely is an n scale 3 truck shay similar to the bachmann HO product #81909 . Or at least plans made available. They are a fantastic looking locomotive that could have great appeal. I myself am a modeller of the new south wales railways in australia and there was a small shale railway the employed four 3-truck shays very similar to this.
I'm sure there are many fans of shay locomotives worldwide who would relish more than the one engine currently available.

cheers.

Tommy.

the Bach-man

Dear Tommy,
I'm sure that we'll see one when we can do it justice.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

jwoj69

Quote from: shayfan on January 06, 2010, 03:52:19 AM
how likely is an n scale 3 truck shay similar to the bachmann HO product #81909 . Or at least plans made available. They are a fantastic looking locomotive that could have great appeal. I myself am a modeller of the new south wales railways in australia and there was a small shale railway the employed four 3-truck shays very similar to this.
I'm sure there are many fans of shay locomotives worldwide who would relish more than the one engine currently available.

cheers.

Tommy.
I have to side with Tommy. Atlas made 2truck shay and it wa instant classic.Imaging 3 truck or even 4 truck. This could put bachman as masterpiece maker, next to 2 truck Shay, Athearn Challenger and Big Boy to start. That means top of the line masterpieces made by Bachman! Please make it happen jack