Best poseable Figures for HO Thomas layout

Started by trainguy111, January 08, 2010, 07:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainguy111

Does anyone know what yould be the best posible figures for a Thomas HO layout?

StanierJack

Probably ones made by Preiser. Always good quality.

Failing that, I think model power make people :)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Trainguy, you may want to fix the topic title.

Duke

I'm not so sure about preiser figures. Yes they are great, but i brought myself some conductors, but they was way to small for the trains. I put one inside Edward, but he was 2/3 of what I think he should have been. But as passengers I think they will work fine
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty

alex wittman

well, I would go with preiser, or any other figurines.

Michael

ZeldaTheSwordsman

That's a bit harder for Yanks, though, Michael. You should know that. But yes, if you can, use 1:76 figures. While they're sold as H0, Bachmann's Thomas products are in fact actually 00 scale, with the exception of the figures. Ironically, those figures might be in-scale with the large-scale Thomas stuff.

trainguy111

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on January 08, 2010, 08:21:55 PM

Why? I'm looking for poseable figures. You know the kind with articulation in the joints.

StanierJack

Quote from: trainguy111 on January 10, 2010, 05:02:45 PM
Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on January 08, 2010, 08:21:55 PM

You won't find them in either HO or OO, you'll have to use static ones or make your own by cutting and shutting.
Why? I'm looking for poseable figures. You know the kind with articulation in the joints.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Um, Jack, I think you goofed a bit with the quote tags there.