News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Shipping: how does Bachmann

Started by GN.2-6-8-0, April 25, 2007, 06:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GN.2-6-8-0

How does Bachmann ship a repaired/replacement locomotive back to you?
UPS...FEDEX or USPS?
I ask because i'd like to know whether to watch the front door in case of UPS or Fedex or in the case of usps they have access to my mailbox which includes the large box's for packages.
Rocky Lives

Stephen Warrington

Hi

My last two repairs both HO came by UPS and had to sign for the package.

Stephen

WoundedBear

:o :o :o :o

Just kidding......lol....couldn't resist.....tried to tell my fingers to stop typing...lolololol ;D

Sid

Stephen Warrington

HAHAHA! Cute Sid, down the south we better wait for the steamboat to arrive in port lol.

Stephen

Jonathan MacCormack

Try asking them how they ship or better yet, suggest how you wish to receive it.

Conversation usually helps solve questions and get answers.

J

I returned by USPS and recieved back from Bachmann by USPS.

GN.2-6-8-0

usps would be best from a security point of view,and i wouldn't have to be checking the front of the house constantly.
one thing.....do they by chance notify you when its been shipped so your aware and can start watching for it?
Rocky Lives

Craig

Quote...do they by chance notify you when its been shipped so your aware and can start watching for it?

They didn't notify me. In fact, they couldn't even tell me if they had received the items, even after 9 weeks. After 11 weeks I received an e-mail stating the locomotives were not in the system so I assumed they'd been lost. A few hours later I received a second e-mail stating that I should expect them in about two weeks. Two replacement units arrived via usps that very day.