News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

james passenger coaches

Started by cheese4432, April 26, 2007, 04:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheese4432

I am wondering how many coaches does james usaully pull in the tv series and does james pull his passenger train or frieght more often? I am wondering because if he pulls freight more often I will just have thomas handle the passenger sevice and james do the heavy freight with percy doing the light freight and shunting with the occasional freight train by thomas.

Michael

James usually pulls 2-4 coaches on Tv.  But the question about passenger or freight varies for he is a mixed traffic engine (meaning he does his equal share on both sides).

cheese4432

Between two and four eh? I think I will buy the brake coach and the compisite coach to save money. and continue to collect thomas freight cars.

sour rails

Yeah, but on the old tv shows, James's coaches are identical to Annie and Clarabel except that they don't have names or faces and are painted either dark orange or red.
Sometimes, true greatness comes in small packages.  ~Sour Rails

Nickel Plate Road~Resurgence

8) 8) Sour Rails 8) 8) [move]

PerfectPercy

I wish bachmann would make coaches like the ones you just mentioned.

The Chaz Storm

I think they would be a really great for the range, they could be done in a similar way Annie and Clarabel were made only maybe painted differently and put into a little bit of a different shape.

PerfectPercy

Well all they would have to do is remove the faces and nameplates and leave the color. They could make the red ones like that too.

The Chaz Storm

The roofs on the red coaches are done differently same goes for the brake coach for the red one as the shape in the back is obviously done differently.

PerfectPercy

Amtrak_Titan

I would like to have those coaches made in HO.