Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bach Man who are Pics ?

Started by SFREAK, February 03, 2010, 09:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFREAK

Hi Bach Man,
since September 16, 2009 we waiting:

(I was just visiting the UK Graham Farish side of your world. I saw an announcement
that I need a validation for. Is it true Bachmann is finally adding a NEW magnetic automatic coupler for 'N' scale models? Or am I dreaming. UK models too? I saw it in black and white, but having trouble adjusting to the possible reality. YeeHaw if soo... Thanks, Davetyle)

I was on this Website, see this pic in color, downloaded it and found it back on Thursday -
two Jackson Sharp open-sided Excursion Cars with seats
and McHenry couplers with black painted Springs...
Graham Farish has this Pic deleted... to much questions ???
I think - Bachmann has no new couplers !!!
Only Pics can corrugated me ...

daniel_leavitt2000

Hey there,
I may be able to help. I've had several conversations with a few Bachmann reps in the last year. The new couplers will be here soon. They will first appear on the 40' flat with load and the next run of 44 tonners (that is second hand info though). Looking at the Farish pic, I would say these look like the McHenry couplers Athearn is using.

I am in process of writting an article for N-Scale Magazine covering various couplers and freight trucks. When I get my samples of the new coupler I will post high-res pictures here along with an in depth review.