News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Amazing Percy

Started by NarrowMinded, February 05, 2010, 02:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NarrowMinded

As I sat watching TV tonight, I noticed my daughters have left Percy shunting his wagons endlessly around the Island of Sodor... again.
This Island is a simple 24" dia. layout that drifts around our home like the island on the TV show "LOST".  No matter where the Island pops up, Percy is in constant service, sometimes I find him running at lightning speed, other times he is crawling along so slow you would expect him to stall at any moment, but he doesn't. forward or backward he keeps pulling those same four wagons. at any time you can find him hauling Polly pocket and her friends, cars, trucks, jewelery or anything else my daughters can load in order to keep him gainfully employed. 

it's common for him to run  for 8hrs+ none stop.  I take him to the service bay once in a while for a lube and cleaning to make sure he is happy, it's the least I can do, This HO Loco has earned his keep and then some.

Thanks Bachmann my kids love this little guy.

NM

P.S. I think I'm gonna pick up another Percy and Kitbash him into and On30 Saddle tank Loco.

Cooped

I have a few HO locos from, Bachmann, the J 4-8-4, a Berkshire plus a couple of smaller ones, a Proto 2000 2-10-2 and some British Hornby. My son has a few of the Bachmann Thomas Range. Who's the strongest puller? Spencer!
Yes dear, I'm looking at trains again........