News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Sites for EZ-Track Layouts

Started by zanthian, February 05, 2007, 03:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek O

Zanthian - With respect to books, I mentioned the name Robert Schleicher in an earlier post. He's authored numerous books including previous Bachmann EZ track layout book. His HO Model Railroading Handbook (3rd edition published by Krause publications) gives several layouts and discussion on EZ track geometry. I see there's a copy's on ebay and amazon.com right now.

I started my EZ track layout on 4x8 but changed to 5x9 and stayed with steel EZ track and standard remote turnouts. If you're using the Atlas freeware to design your layout and want some .ral files to look at, just email me offsite.

Once the posts from the original forum are available you'll find several threads on e-z track layouts. There are also a couple of 'master EZ track designers' that are lurking in this forum! (not me - I'm just learning too).
If you post a specific design question or challenge, you're sure to get some great help!

Derek

BIG BEAR

Terry,
    Thanks for that site. I've been looking for that again since a lightning
strike took out my last computer, last May.
Barry,

...all the Live long day... If she'd let me.

duker1

Zanthian, (or others)
  Contact me offline at duker_1246@yahoo.com and I will send you some EZTrack plans that I have picked up along the way. Have two sets that are in a MSWord document.

The Duke....

zanthian

I finally have some money for some more track and I wanted to see if anyone had some more EZ-Track Plans or sites for me to reference. Thanks Again!

zanthian

Quote from: BIG BEAR on February 05, 2007, 11:27:02 PM

For web sights, I just recently came across "caboose hobbies"
top bar way on the right try "track layouts". I think I counted 16 EZ track
layouts some have needed dimension ( space needed ) some did not have
that. I also noticed at least a couple are for N Scale EZ track.

Here is the link to the site Big Bear mentioned: http://www.caboosehobbies.com/catalog/bach_track.php