News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

On30 Annual?

Started by Anubis, February 19, 2010, 06:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anubis

Hi guys,

I have had a few attempts recently at trying to get my order through to Carstens Publications for the current 2010 issue of the On30 Annual. I have also ordered a few back issues, and quoted my CC details, but have not yet seen any results.

A couple of follow-up emails have not received any replies.

Is this the case with all international orders for this great magazine, or is it only me that is having troubles?   ??? ???
There is no such thing as a Part Time Obsession

mabloodhound

Anubis,
The Annuals are great but as for international orders I don't know.   They do answer their telephone and are very helpful, so if you can, give them a phone call to check on the order.
8)
Dave Mason

D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."   Thos. Jefferson

The 2nd Amendment, America's 1st Homeland Security

Anubis

Hey, thanks mabloodhound .

I'll call them next week.  ;)
There is no such thing as a Part Time Obsession

El Loco

I'm waiting for a past 2008  issue from Carstens... 2 weeks and inpaitently waiting

Tomcat

Hi there folks,
it´s that easy, worked pretty well for me: Go to their Homepage and order it, you can pay via PayPal and it´s a straightforward job. Always worked well.

Cheers, Tom

El Loco

Thats what I should have done. Instead I thought "Why not use the old tried and true brick & mortar method and support my LHS"  For some reason the shipment has been delayed.
Next time...

Woody Elmore

I ordered back issues and it took quite some time to get them (something like five weeks). The ladies on the phone are really good but patience is required in waiting for the magazines.

El Loco

Thanks for the heads up on the extended wait. ;)