Bill and Ben Question for the Bachmann

Started by ThomasFan247, February 20, 2010, 10:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

Mr. B,
Do you think Bill and Ben will be released by April since the models are already done? I am hoping to get them for Easter (yes, I get stuff for Easter. I am soooo spoiled :P).

~Christian

the Bach-man

Dear Christian,
I have no release information as yet; when I get it you'll get it.
Anticipate!
the Bach-man

ThomasFan247

Quote from: the Bach-man on February 21, 2010, 12:52:44 AM
Dear Christian,
I have no release information as yet; when I get it you'll get it.
Anticipate!
the Bach-man
Gracias  ;)

VictorFan99

I emailed the sales department and they said around july

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

The Chaz Storm

I can imagine (since we haven't even seen the models yet) they'd arrive in November or December of this year.

ThomasFan247

mclarenman4ever

once again, our voices have "ben" heard (lol). i mean just LOOK AT THOSE TRAINS!  you cant get THAT from hornby. i cant wait to see donald and douglas.

p.s, if you look on walthers, they already have saltys dockside adventure for sale, and the farmer on back order. they also have two mystery engine sets, one says "tba" and one has a price, $60.00, probibley either one of the scotish twins.

update:on walthers 2nd page under "thomas" they have a back order for a "troublesome truck #3", probibley a new freight car.

razgriz233

Quote from: thomasj219 on February 21, 2010, 09:54:09 AM
and Donald and Douglas?

I wonder why they never did the episode of the missing coach?

TTTE Wikia

Quote from: razgriz233 on February 22, 2010, 12:03:01 PM
Quote from: thomasj219 on February 21, 2010, 09:54:09 AM
and Donald and Douglas?

I wonder why they never did the episode of the missing coach?

The answer: Britt Allcroft decided that this episode would be too difficult for young children to understand, and so the crew filmed Thomas, Percy and the Coal instead. It is assumed that Donald and Douglas swapping tenders to fool the Fat Controller is what would have made the plot hard to comprehend.

This is fact. It's on the Sodor Island Fansite somewhere.
Visit the Thomas and Friends Wikia!

thomasj219

Quote from: mclarenman4ever on February 22, 2010, 08:53:02 AM
once again, our voices have "ben" heard (lol). i mean just LOOK AT THOSE TRAINS!  you cant get THAT from hornby. i cant wait to see donald and douglas.

p.s, if you look on walthers, they already have saltys dockside adventure for sale, and the farmer on back order. they also have two mystery engine sets, one says "tba" and one has a price, $60.00, probibley either one of the scotish twins.

update:on walthers 2nd page under "thomas" they have a back order for a "troublesome truck #3", probibley a new freight car.

A Bachmann adminstator stated that the sixty dollar thing is a Knapford Station Kit
I'm getting a catalog day after tommorrow I'll let you know everything
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

mclarenman4ever

kna....kna...kan..... knapford!?! omg! you mean the BIG station?! this is the best year ever!!!

Anthony P2

yup. thanks to my discovery in the Everything Thomas thread. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D :D :D

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Anthony P2 on February 22, 2010, 04:17:34 PM
yup. thanks to my discovery in the Everything Thomas thread. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D :D :D

Erm not to sound rude but a discovery isn't really anything to celebrate about, I mean just be happy we are getting Knapford station! :)   

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Quote from: Chaz on February 22, 2010, 11:36:08 PM
Quote from: Anthony P2 on February 22, 2010, 04:17:34 PM

Erm not to sound rude but a discovery isn't really anything to celebrate about, I mean just be happy we are getting Knapford station! :)   

Oh come on, any excuse for a celebration!