News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

hornby help

Started by mclarenman4ever, March 01, 2010, 07:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mclarenman4ever

hi guys,

i was wondering if any one here can direct me to a website that sells a hornby duck, under $76.00. and ships to the u.s.a. i use to have a website saved before my computer crashed (athens or something???) if you know of this website or another website, please post.

James The Red Engine

I myself use The Little Shunter on eBay.  Their prices seem good and I have been very pleased with them.  That's where I got Duck, Oliver, and Stepney. :)

TobyTheTram16

Try Ehattons.com they ship to the u.s they have duck in stock its under $76.00 and you can buy it in u.s dollars and thats where i buy my models from

Michael

you can also try railway-models.co.uk
They sell some Hornby Thomas stuff.

mclarenman4ever

Quote from: TobyTheTram16 on March 01, 2010, 04:37:03 PM
Try Ehattons.com they ship to the u.s they have duck in stock its under $76.00 and you can buy it in u.s dollars and thats where i buy my models from

woe woe woe!!! i clicked on the "usa"
currency conversion, and its priced at $48.69!!! is this for real? or do they charge massive amounts for shipping? or is the price wrong? i don't know how to convert lbs. to dollars

ZeldaTheSwordsman

It's for real, bought Duck from them myself. The shipping is also quite reasonable. ;D

mclarenman4ever

ok, so then let me ask this, is duck a good model? and does he run on ho scale track?

TobyTheTram16

actually at ehattons each time an item is purchased the price goes down a few dollars try waiting awhile  :D

mclarenman4ever

woe! i just checked ehattons again, and now its down to $47.92, i guess you where right

TobyTheTram16

mclarenman4ever

does it run on ho scale track? and is he good quality?

TobyTheTram16

yes he run HO or 00 scale

mclarenman4ever

does the price change every day that they don't sell there stock?

TobyTheTram16

TobyTheTram16

it dosen't change every day just when someone buys something :)