News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Small 0n30 layout needed

Started by tac, March 04, 2010, 05:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tac

Well., last night I was given the go-ahead to acquire a small 0n30 layout for the club, bearing in mind that I'm the only one with any rolling stock or locomotives - all presently running on my window ledge on a shuttle track.

Also bearing in mind that I live in the SE of the UK, is there anybody out there who knows of a small layout for sale?? Don't mind if it needs some work, and can collect within 100 miles.

Did I mention that I'll pay?

Yes, I'm not after a gizzit, but somebody who really wants to move a little layout on to a good home.

TIA, but not holding my breath...

tac
www.ovgrs.org

NarrowMinded

You might want to also consider an HO layout, you can always change out the structures to "O", just check the distance between parallel tracks for clearance.
I have read post here from people who have made their buildings so they can be changed without much trouble.

NM

Linzthom

I've done that sort of thing with my layout. I can run any scale on the 16.5mm track from HO to Gn15. I just change a few buildings, figures etc and I'm good to go, although it is an On30 layout for the most of the time. Handy stuff, this 16.5mm track.
I'm going to live forever; or die trying