Main Menu

dcc

Started by ali, March 03, 2010, 04:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

hi evry one
its me again:i want to buy a wireless dcc system
i wonder wich one is better?

i searched and i think i want to buy Bachmann Wireless E-Z Command Dynamis DCC Controller, but there is a little problom, there are 3 type of these  wireless system:
1-Bachmann 36521 Wireless E-Z Command Dynamis DCC Controller (Free HO Dash-8 Loco!)
2-Bachmann 36522 Wireless E-Z Command Dynamis DCC Controller (Free HO SD45 Loco!)
3-Bachmann 36505 Wireless E-Z Command Dynamis DCC Controller

the features are almost the same, but i dont know which one is better

ABC

If you want and can use an undecorated Bachmann loco get one of those, otherwise just get the standard Dynamis system.

Chris350

Those three items are the same thing basically.  The difference is that with two of those choices you get one of two free locomotives.  The controller is the same in each case.  Do you have a local shop where you can put hans on different systems and try them or have them demonstrated?  Bachman's controllers are very good entry level DCC systems.  Depending upon what you anticipate your long term goals being there might be a system that will better suit your purposes.

Doneldon

The Dynamis systems are identical in all three packages; the only difference is the "free" locos.  I suggest getting the Dynamis alone unless you can use the loco or think you can sell it on ebay for less then the price difference, which you probably can.  However, that's a bit of a hassle and you'll lose fees for the sale and Paypal.  I probably would just get the Dynamis unless I wanted the included loco.