Question Mr. the Bach-man regarding Large Scale Thomas

Started by James The Red Engine, March 03, 2010, 11:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James The Red Engine

Dear Mr. the Bach-man,
Can you tell me what the dimensions are for the fallowing Large Scale items?

Thomas
Annie
Clarabel

Any help would really be appreciated. :)

-James

the Bach-man

Hi, James-
I don't have a set here to measure. Maybe someone else can help.
Why do you want to know?
Have fun!
The Bach-man

James The Red Engine

Hey Mr. the Bach-man,
Just bought the set I'm really anxious to see if I can fit it in the corner of my room. :)

James The Red Engine

Dear Mr. the Bach-man,
I just received my Large Scale Thomas in the mail today and I must say he is a fine running model.  However, I have noticed that the model starts at very low speeds like when I have the controller at 10.  I also have noticed at times that the model even runs when the controller is set to 0.  I was wondering if this was okay or if there really might be a problem.  Any help would really be appreciated. ;)

-James

ThomasFan247

Quote from: James The Red Engine on March 08, 2010, 08:02:58 PM
Dear Mr. the Bach-man,
I just received my Large Scale Thomas in the mail today and I must say he is a fine running model.  However, I have noticed that the model starts at very low speeds like when I have the controller at 10.  I also have noticed at times that the model even runs when the controller is set to 0.  I was wondering if this was okay or if there really might be a problem.  Any help would really be appreciated. ;)

-James
That's normal  ;)

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on March 08, 2010, 09:12:27 PM
Quote from: James The Red Engine on March 08, 2010, 08:02:58 PM
Dear Mr. the Bach-man,

-James
That's normal  ;)
How is a model running at power level 0 normal?

the Bach-man

Dear James,
It could be an issue with the speed control. If it becomes a problem we''ll replace it.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

James The Red Engine

Dear Mr. the Bach-man,
I'll see about hooking the set up to another speed control tomarrow and see what happens.  I'll get back to you then. ;)

-James

James The Red Engine

Dear Mr. the Bach-man,
I hooked up the Thomas set to a small controller that I got in the Thomas Holiday Special.  The set appeared to work find after this.  I believe you are right and that the old control has issues.  How do I go about getting this fixed?

-James