STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2019, 11:47:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Has Bachmann considered HOn3 RTR?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Has Bachmann considered HOn3 RTR?  (Read 10398 times)
rogertra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2011, 07:48:18 PM »

Well Bachmann here is the what your 45 tonner looks like with the walkway and cab narrowed 2 ft. narrow the wheel sets to hon3 and you've got yourself a winner....what ya think guys?Huh??

It's work like this that makes me still ponder whether I should stay in HO with the new GER, or go narrow.

Trouble is, I've large investment in HO, all the locos (50 plus) have been lettered for the GER as has much of the rolling stock, so the resale value is almost zero.  Sad

train guy

BIG SIX

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 08:41:55 PM »

Pretty nice center cab!
richg
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 08:55:18 PM »

Well Bachmann here is the what your 45 tonner looks like with the walkway and cab narrowed 2 ft. narrow the wheel sets to hon3 and you've got yourself a winner....what ya think guys?Huh??

It's work like this that makes me still ponder whether I should stay in HO with the new GER, or go narrow.

Trouble is, I've large investment in HO, all the locos (50 plus) have been lettered for the GER as has much of the rolling stock, so the resale value is almost zero.  Sad

Simple solution is a logging or mine NG addition. Many have done that with HOn3 and HOn30.
I have a HOn30 project to make a resin HOn30 class A Climax based on a N scale diesel chassis which includes Climax side frames to glue onto the side of the diesel trucks.

Rich
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: