News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

need a hudson

Started by fullsteamahead, March 06, 2010, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullsteamahead

mr. bachmann, can you please start making the hudson? i thot you made amaracan trains, it is one of the most famas trains ever, mabey youcan make the streamlined and nomal veshian remember tis is is a sugjesten.

Guilford Guy

tehy r n0t g0in 2 do it cuz bli + mth alreddy duz
Alex

full maxx

look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

hotrainlover

You all sure make me laugh sometimes...     ;D

fullsteamahead

Cody J

I think he meant "they are not going to because BLI and MTH already did"
CSX Mt. Storm Subdivision- Freemont, West Virginia

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/trainsrock96/

full maxx

look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

Cody J

Oh.. my bad.

Since "fullsteamahead" asked what he said and "fullsteamahead" wrote the first post I assume "fullsteamahead" asked what "GuilfordGuy" said.

But I'll still try to translate "fullsteamahead's" post:
"Mr. Bachmann, can you please start making the Hudson? I thought you made American trains, it is one of the most famous trains ever. Maybe you can make the streamlined and normal version? Remember this is just a suggestion."
CSX Mt. Storm Subdivision- Freemont, West Virginia

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/trainsrock96/

ABC

If you need a Hudson buy a BLI, MTH or AHM/Rivarossi Hudson, they are very readily available.

full maxx

sorry trainsrock I was not really reading who said what, at least you can translate...there are good paying jobs for that

RAM

It is best not to make fun of others.

ryeguyisme

the NYC hudson type has been overdone over and over, we need new steam, I actually very surprised that bachmann did the berk

pdlethbridge

new steam, how about a 3-7-1??//

Doneldon

Repainted, the Bachmann Nickel Plate Berk made an outstanding Polar Express for my grandson.  The only problem is, the sound board doesn't know "Hot Chocolate" or the Polar Express theme song.  All it wants to do is chuff and hiss and whistle.  That's fine music to my ears but my grandson wants a train that sounds like the "real" one.  Maybe I should use a recordable card which will let me put the right music in the loco.  (Actually, I did install a "Hot Chocolate" sound gizmo in the baggage car.)

J3a-614

Elsewhere there has been a good deal of discussion of a wonderful free-lanced road that had a touch of fantasy about it (i.e., dinosaurs), John Allen's Gorre & Daphetid.  Your comment got me to thinking what a freelanced road serving the North Pole and inspired by Polar Express might look like.

Operationally, it would be very challenging, as suggested by book, movie, and John Allen--steep grades, sharp curves, single track, horrible weather. . . traffic would be primarily materials for the toys made in that red brick city at the pole (which one cynical movie critic suggested employed the elves as slave labor, or at least non-union guys, for the dangerous work they did in a city out of Dickens--what a grinch!). . .passenger service is limited to one night per year, and provides its own challenges by threading this train past all the freights that are now running southbound with toys for Santa to pick up, relay-style, as he flies about the world. . .that's why his sleigh doesn't have to be as big as an ocean liner!

Does this sound like fun?