News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Mr Bach man

Started by ivorno1, February 15, 2010, 05:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivorno1

hi the bach man i was wondering what price LS james was going and if he is going to be in a set. if so this's price. And whats the new LS rolling stock as I am building a garden railway based on sodor

Oliver

the Bach-man

Dear Oliver,
The price has not been announced as yet.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

The Chaz Storm

The new large scale rolling stock is:
milk tanker
fuel tanker
coal wagon with load
cargo car

I imagine these will look similar to the HO model. 

Good luck with the Sodor Garden railway :)

ivorno1

Thanks

I will probaley get the milk tanker or fuel

and thanks for the support

Oliver

PS: the layout will only be a oval at first but at christmas with me getting into the hobby it will expand to one of those square with round corners.

The Chaz Storm

Sweet, I've always wanted to see a large scale Sodor layout, it sounds much more challenging compared to an HO Sodor layout.  Not saying it's impossible though.  I wish you luck and don't forget to post pictures. ;)

James The Red Engine

Quote from: ivorno1 on February 15, 2010, 05:34:31 AM
hi the bach man i was wondering what price LS james was going and if he is going to be in a set. if so this's price. And whats the new LS rolling stock as I am building a garden railway based on sodor

Oliver

Ok, I'm just going to take a wild guess here, but I believe Large Scale James will cost between $200 to $270 based on how much Thomas and Percy were listed at.  Being that James is a bit larger than them he would be a little more expensive.  Just like women! :D

donaldthescotishtwin

the Bach-man

That's correct. The catalog is out, and James' MSRP is $300.
Have fun!
the Bach-man