News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

birthday cake

Started by full maxx, March 11, 2010, 07:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full maxx

look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

kazooracer

OK.........I'm missing the connection of this to the HO forum... ???

Jim Banner

There is more than one way of making a train.  Baking one up for a five year old train lover is a great way to celebrate a birthday and a parent/child common interest in a great hobby.  Happy Birthday to little maxx from all most of us here on the B-Man Board. :D :D

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

full maxx

thanks Jim and to all else , I just don't post in the general forum cause I never go there... sorry, just totally forget its there, besides its kinda ho scale in a way
look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

ryeguyisme

Kinda Pricey O_O I've rather get a Bachmann 2-8-0 on top of the cake(I don't mind ;) )

full maxx

I would like to put the green southern 4-4-0 on top cause thats the next one he wants but the wife picked out that pan...I had this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200446898342&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Santa Fe buff

I prefer the Southern locomotive when it was turned into a freight worker, just like the colors.

Cheers,
Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

lescar

Tell the little guy Happy Birthday.  :)

Les
All Comments and suggestions are all ways welcome and appreciated

full maxx

his b-day is the 31st and I can't wait