News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Santa Fe northern with DCC on board.

Started by Juan Manuel Palomo, May 09, 2007, 08:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan Manuel Palomo

To whom it may concern:
My name is Juan Manuel and I'm from Mexico, especifically from Mexico City. I saw the Santa Fe northern with DCC on board and I just loved it at first sight.
The thing is that the only way I have to get it is ordering it on the internet. For this reason I have two questions:
The first one is: Can you send products to Mexico, if so, how much time and money it wil take?
And the second one is: Below the price anunced of the locomotive, there's a sign that says: Wholesale Case Pack:6. What does that mean?

Thank you very much; yours sincerely: Juan.

lanny

Hi Juan,

I am not sure about Bachmann policies for direct purchasing, but there are reputable dealers on eBay that will ship to Mexico. Do a search for "the favoritespot", an official Bachmann dealer that does a lot of selling online via eBay. He is one of several reputable dealers.

I think the statement about the 'wholesale' Case Pack: 6 has to do with what officially licensed Bachmann dealers can buy of the same locomotive in lots of six ... but this is just what "I think", and I could very likely be wrong.

Anyway, you should be able to purchase the locomotive you are interested in from reputable online dealers at a cost below the 'mfg. suggested retail price'.

lanny nicolet
ICRR Steam & "Green Diamond" era modeler

the Bach-man

Dear Juan,
Lanny is correct on both counts. Your best bet is to find a mail order dealer who will ship to Mexico, since they will sell at a discount.
Standard Pack is dealer info.
Have fun!
the Bach-man