News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

So, What's Next?

Started by Gunslinger_Fur, March 23, 2010, 04:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

max (uk)

Quote from: Mister Lee on April 29, 2010, 09:00:40 AM
I'm hoping for a tank engine that's larger than the Porters, a modest 2-6-2, or something about the size of Argentina's Patagonian 2-8-2s, but I can wait.

As far as im concerned, problem solved! http://www.backwoodsminiatures.com/0n3kits.htm#Bachmann_2-8-2_tank

C.S.R.R. Manager

Maybe what's next is whatever you can batch or modify from the building blocks that Bachmann and others provide.

Well put, max.  This is what max is linking to, from the Backwoods Miniatures site.

manager

LurchBird

That is a pretty cool conversion kit. I'm hoping that they start working on one for the 2-6-6-2 next!

Mark

Linzthom

??? ???When exactly will we know the date of the 'new' releases? It can't be too far away. Next month isn't? ??? ???

Living outside of the States ( as I do )  we tend to let these dates slip.

Lindsay ( NZ )
I'm going to live forever; or die trying

C.S.R.R. Manager

Just saw this posted on the On30 Conspiracy.  Schweet.

LurchBird

CSRR Mgr,
I saw that too, right after I posted my msg!  Just so people know who aren't on the list, the manufacturer, Backwoods Miniatures, stated that the the side tanks are just to "beef up" the loco, and that their intention is that the model would still pull it's tender. That means no coal bunker for the cab like the 2-8-2 conversion has.

Mark