STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 10, 2020, 09:03:27 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Track Planning Software
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Track Planning Software  (Read 1860 times)
afry1195

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2010, 07:52:02 PM »

Hello,

Does anyone know of a track planning software that supports Bachmann EZ Track but also has scenery from other companies such as Hornby and Metcalfe.

Regards
ABC
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 08:05:15 PM »

Are you inquiring about only free software or are you inquiring about software that costs money to download and use? At any rate it is probably not likely that you will find one meeting your requirements.
Nathan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 09:25:25 PM »

I agree with ABC, none will 'do it all'.  I have been using one I paid for called CADRail.  It is easy to add 'libraries' of track if one does not match your needs.  It does have some basic scenery and some commercial buildings.

http://sandiasoftware.com/

No, I am not related in any way to Tom's software, I have just used it for a long time and it does what I need.
jgaynor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 12:32:54 AM »

I agree with the rest of the guys, you won't find a program that does it all but as for the EZ-track i am currently using AnyRail, I actually just contacted them about adding the Tidmoth Shed round table to their library and they where very happy to help out by contacting Bachmann themselves to get the tech data on it
so I hope this helps you out. one catch there is a free trial but I suggest spending the money and getting a liscences copy of it

http://www.anyrail.com/index_en.html

Good luck

John

I do it all for the love of my son Cameron
Joe323

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 02:51:43 PM »

For simple layouts Atlas has right track software which is free I used it with EZ track.
Robertj668

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 09:49:55 PM »

afry1195
I use Anyrail full version for EZ Track and it it nice.   I would of liked that I was able to have better additional features like where to place my roads, buildings etc.  But  for track planning only it works nicely.
Robert
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: