News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Set Idea

Started by TobyTheTram16, March 01, 2010, 11:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobyTheTram16

dose anybody remeber the episode "Edward the Great" well i just had the idea of a set the has edward and spencer, spencer could a tired and sad face because he lost the race,edward would have a tired but happy face because he won the race edward would have a flat bed truck with crates spencer would have two special coaches one composite and one brake mabey even throw in duke and duchess of boxford figures still thinking about the track plan price range abot $158.67 or $200.00 what do you think :-\

Cheeky_ULP

Interesting idea, but Bachmann doesn't usually do sets themed to specific episodes. The concept sounds more acceptable to a Learning Curve product however...

TobyTheTram16

well thanks anyway it would be cool if bachmann started making episode themed sets :-\

Anthony P2

it would be a good set for bachmann to make. and if bachmann did make it it would be easy. but although it would be cool for the engines to have different facial expressions, but... :-\  bachmann would never do that. I like the idea for the set though! ;)

TobyTheTram16

The Chaz Storm

The other day I was talking to my friend about sets they could come out with.  Two electric engines in one set doesn't sound like something Bachmann would do.  If they were too I'd imagine it'd be like Thomas and Percy, Toby and Mavis, or maybe even Bill and Ben.   Two tender engines though aren't gonna happen.  I do see Spencer having his own set though...just an oval of track, Spencer, and two coaches and you're good to go.

thomasj219

I see a Bill and Ben set coming 2 trucks each prob
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

panniertankboy8751

Also, wouldn't this be more suiteds for the Wishlist Thread?

jettrainfan

good point panneirtank.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

thomasforever1

What about James in a mess with 5 tar tanks,James, 6 cars,and a brakevan

ClearwtaerMK2

Even better...A "Tickled pink" set.

JD417

lol a pink james set, actually if u havent heard from me before, i will be making every version of james!! i have already made the bachmann james better, painted wheels ect., eagle (or the red engine), RWS black james and the next james i get will be the RWS James (blue lining and so on), then busy bee james, and then of course,  pink james  :D

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on November 07, 2010, 10:15:41 PM
Even better...A "Tickled pink" set.
Bachmann wouldn't pull a Learning Curve.