News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Concern

Started by The Chaz Storm, April 05, 2010, 12:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Dear Bach-man,
Is it true that all of your new HO products will feature CGI faces?  I really don't want Donald and Douglas (And Duck too if he is ever announced) to be left with original faces and non CGI faces...  :-\

Large scale I can tell is sticking to CGI faces which I don't mind really.  HO though, I really hope that's not the case. :(

Cheeky_ULP

Bill and Ben were in Season 12, but they got their pre-CGI faces. Sounds like the same case would happen for D&D.

(Personally I'd rather the classic faces over CGI, more favorable for people to cast faces and make alternate expressions with!)

Anthony P2

i also don't want CGI faces for the classic characters. classic characters should stay the way they were in the original series.

razgriz233

same here classic is better then CGI any day

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

Richie

Join my Thomas and modelling forums at http://modelsofsodor.proboards.com/index.cgi/ Please, we only have 3 members!

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Especially for Duck. The person who did his CGI face had clearly never actually SEEN him before.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 06, 2010, 07:16:01 PM
Especially for Duck. The person who did his CGI face had clearly never actually SEEN him before.
This is being ignorant now; SOME features were right...

PerfectPercy

Duck wasn't that bad. They seemed to be following his Season 6 and 7 face. It wasn't noticeably different. Donald and Douglas were alright as well, but classic in this case is better in my opinion.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

He was missing his cheek bones.

JD417

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 07, 2010, 02:43:25 AM
He was missing his cheek bones.
yeah and his face was smaller too...

PasqualeCS96

Where exactly did you hear this from Chaz? ???

The Chaz Storm

It was said on the Bachmann facebook page in one of the posts.