News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Looking for Lighted Bumpers

Started by vidguy069, May 13, 2010, 05:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vidguy069

Hello all;
A while back I bought two bumpers with lights.  They were powered from the track.  I don't recall who made them but they fit Bahamian.  They have a black roadbed, so I'm going to assume steel rails. I think the cat hid one of them.   :-X

In any event does anyone know where I can acquire these again?  Or who makes them?

Thank you,
vidguy069

jonathan

The lighted bumpers are an Atlas product.  They come two to a pack.  They pretty common in Hobby Stores that sell train related products... even Hobbytown.

Regards,

Jonathan

ABC

Quote from: jonathan on May 13, 2010, 05:57:16 PMThe lighted bumpers are an Atlas product.
Actually Jonathan, Model Power, Marklin/Trix, and Life-Like among others currently make them, and Bachmann and AHM formerly made them. However, Atlas does not make lighted bumpers in HO, but they did in N scale a while back.

jonathan

Oops, you're right.  Don't know what I was thinking (probably about valve gear) :D

Thanks for fixing me.

Jonathan

ABC

Doneldon

I'd start with putting a little paw twist on the cat.  These animals that live with us -- and cats are the WORST! -- need to learn a  little respect.

--D