Att Mr Bachmann does TTE Emilie's coaches and Henrieta have faces

Started by buzz, April 18, 2010, 06:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzz

Hi Mr Bachmann
The pictures of Emilie's coaches and
Henrieta in the product section are not as big as I would like them.
Could you please tell me if they have faces on the end.
As these are just about the only very short coaches on the market
in OO/ HO scale they will have to do.
I can live with them being toy coaches on the layout but not if they have faces.
regards John
A model railway can be completed but its never finished

StanierJack

They don't have faces.

And if you have a file and some styrene sheet, Annie and Clarabel can be worked into generic 4 wheel coaches.

buzz

Hi Stanier Jack
like the name has a nice crimson lake ring to it just the right color for a loco.
Thanks just what I wanted to know.
Got plenty of 4wh coaches painted in CR colors from a previous project.
Looking for something different looks like I found the coach or coaches for my train
Was thinking cattle truck, coach, toad brake van for the train.
with Henrieta, or one of Emilie's coaches for the coach.
I have the cattle truck and toad made by Bachmann branchlines just need to find the coach or coaches to go in the middle for a light railway train.
regards John
A model railway can be completed but its never finished

PerfectPercy

By the way StanierJack, what do you mean by styrene sheet? I'm trying to make the red coaches and the regular coaches of Annie and Clarabel.

Thanks

Michael

Styrene is basically plasticard.  Check evergreenscalemeodels.com or even plastruct.com

They sell loads of it and different forms as well.   

PasqualeCS96

Once I saw a rare pic. of Hennrieta with a face in the book series.

PerfectPercy

That is in the RWS by the Reverend's son, Christopher. It is a newer book, possibly the most recent. Henrietta only had a face in that one instance, no where else. By no means should we be seeing Henrietta with a face as it wasn't in the first books or in the TV series. Nothing to worry about there. *Dodges bullet* Phew... ::)