Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: JD417 on April 24, 2010, 02:10:25 AM
also think about this without boco the twins would be on a rampage!  :D
EXACTLTY!!!  ;D  :D

StanierJack

That's why Edward is available for your layout.

Guys, BoCo won't be made for a while. You may as well buy the trackmaster model for the face and buy a CoBo kit, cause otherwise you won't be getting a BoCo any time soon.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: StanierJack on April 24, 2010, 10:24:05 AM

That's why Edward is available for your layout.

Guys, BoCo won't be made for a while. You may as well buy the trackmaster model for the face and buy a CoBo kit, cause otherwise you won't be getting a BoCo any time soon.
That thing doesn't fit according to Knuckles.  :P

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Another option would be learning to sculpt.

PasqualeCS96

What do you mean by sculpt, and If BoCo were to come out I would imagine him coming out with Duck and Oliver or the year after.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Sculpt your own face to put on the model.

Cheeky_ULP

It's one thing to sculpt, another to sculpt them right.

Reason I haven't tried sculpting yet is because of that; don't think I'd pull it off right. The other fact is I heard the material was expensive.

Adventures on Sodor had the highest quality fan made sculpts I've ever seen though.

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Sparks on April 26, 2010, 01:29:47 PM
It's one thing to sculpt, another to sculpt them right.

Reason I haven't tried sculpting yet is because of that; don't think I'd pull it off right. The other fact is I heard the material was expensive.

Adventures on Sodor had the highest quality fan made sculpts I've ever seen though.

I love the faces Dan made on AOS. Gordon's surprised face looks TV series quality to a point. It doesn't have the blotchy or messy look to it.

PasqualeCS96

What is AOS exactly?, I never heard of it.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Adventures On Sodor. YouTube series by Thomas modeller Daniel David Snell.

Oh, and I did say to learn how to sculpt. As in, to practice until you can get it right. ;)

PasqualeCS96

Oh yeah I remember him now he did great models like Donald, Douglas, Hank, Rosie, Stanley, Henry, Harvey, and BoCo.

mclarenman4ever

Seems a lot of Online TTTE users like minority characters.   

i think it has something to do with how rare they are. you kind of get board with seeing the same characters over and over, so when a rare one comes along, and doesn't show up as much, you like it better. personally i like boco. but the chances of him coming soon is very slim. he hasn't been around in a while, so the kids wont even know who he is, the only reason we know him is because were older and were around when he was in the series

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Well, I've always liked BoCo.

PasqualeCS96

Fellow Users on Ask the Bachmann I know this thread was about BoCo but I thought I bring up another wish on the wish list to talk about. The Red Branchline Coaches. As we all know these specific coaches appeared in season 2 or 3 ( Can't remember which :P) and were in many CLASSIC Thomas episodes. They were mostly seen pulled by Percy and James sometimes by Duck and Oliver occasionally by Henry and I remember once by Douglas. Thomas was also seen pulling them in " Emily's New Coaches " and have't been seen since. But it appears to me that in Season 13 and up I have been seeing the composite one being pulled. Profitable reasons, while the only small coaches in HO Thomas are Annie and Clarabel, Henrietta, and Emily's coaches. Personnaly I would like some coaches for Percy and James to pull instead of the big express coaches all I see online are James and Percy (Even Edward sometimes) pulling frieght. It would also be very easy to make Litterly all you have to do is paint Annie and Clarbel red and desighn a new roof that is suitalbe but the brake coach could be a challenge but I think Bachmann can do it. ;) Bachmann please take this into consideration for the 2011 range.

The Chaz Storm

Well with the recent discontinue of the red express coaches from Bachmann I wouldn't be surprised if these two coaches came out next year in 2011.  They would look terrific coming out with an engine like Duck or Oliver if they are announced (Of course with Oliver they would have to include Toad). 

Good idea for sure. :)  I prefer the old season 1 coaches, but I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we got the red coaches for next year.