BoCo the Diseasal and Red Branchline Coaches

Started by PasqualeCS96, April 18, 2010, 02:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

I think they could at least kept the RF container wagon, the well wagon is nice but sometimes I want something smaller for my trains.

PerfectPercy

The RF container wagon isn't used in the TV series anymore and it was seen little the way it is. You can still find it in some places. Just because it is discontinued, it doesn't mean there aren't RF container wagons still out there. ::)

PasqualeCS96

I do wonder why though BoCo was not seen in season 12 if that was the last season with the models, thats the reson why Duck, Donald, Douglas ext. came back. You would thinl they would not want to waste the models.

PerfectPercy

Daisy didn't return either. Many didn't return infact. Duke? Butch? They weren't seen.

Anthony P2

butch was. he can be seen in the background in some episodes/movies (CAE, & TGD)

PasqualeCS96

Duke ans Bertrum would have been very nice to see again, Daisy could have easily replaced Flora though.

GWR14

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 29, 2010, 08:30:16 AM
Duke ans Bertrum would have been very nice to see again, Daisy could have easily replaced Flora though.

werent bertrum and duke the same engine? see bachmann, saving money already!!!

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: GWR14 on June 01, 2010, 07:21:15 PM

werent bertrum and duke the same engine? see bachmann, saving money already!!!
No they were not, if you notice on Bertrum he is a darker brown and has darker red stripes. Duke had a lighter brown coat and had a yellowish gold stripe scheme, plus the faces were diffrent. Although I would not be suprised if HiT or Britt at the time used the same model because we never saw Duke again.

Anthony P2

i read somewhere that they did, because you're right, we never did see duke again.

James The Red Engine

Quote from: GWR14 on June 01, 2010, 07:21:15 PM

weren't bertrum and duke the same engine? see bachmann, saving money already!!!

No, Bachmann will not be saving money because Bachmann will not make them.  Narrow Gauge engines have no possible chance of being made by Bachmann.  It's more likely for me to make a Peanut Butter and Bananna Sandwhich in an ice storm than it is for Bachmann to release the Narrow Gauge engines. :P

PasqualeCS96

The narrow gauge engines could be possible, maygbe come up with a wheel arrangement that is about the same size as the trolley or cable car wheels and come up with a body.

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on June 03, 2010, 03:10:45 PM
The narrow gauge engines could be possible, maygbe come up with a wheel arrangement that is about the same size as the trolley or cable car wheels and come up with a body.

And then there's the track issue....
It's just not gonna happen

TTTE Wikia

Quote from: Blink_182_Fan on June 03, 2010, 04:23:28 PM

I still don't quite understand why not. Bachmann does make N gauge track after all. If some one can calmly give me some sound reasons why it's not likely, I'd greatly appreciate it. :)
Visit the Thomas and Friends Wikia!

StanierJack

Quote from: Bachfan on June 03, 2010, 05:12:37 PM
Quote from: Blink_182_Fan on June 03, 2010, 04:23:28 PM

I still don't quite understand why not. Bachmann does make N gauge track after all. If some one can calmly give me some sound reasons why it's not likely, I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

It isn't. Too small market for it to be viable in the first place. If you want them, there are kits you can build yourself like I, and others, have done.

GWR14

well, most of use dont want to spend $50 on a kit and have it turn out horrible looking. plus, bachmann could still make these trains, just make the wheels fit on the track, and make a bigger body.