BoCo the Diseasal and Red Branchline Coaches

Started by PasqualeCS96, April 18, 2010, 02:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

O.k. lets all just calm down :P Sorry if I started anything. But, anyways BoCo would look very nice with Bill, Ben, Mavis, Edward and Duck to if he is made. Alos if BoCo is going to made a small quareer set with a shoot, small shed and other things you would find at one would look awsome with BoCo, Mavis, Bill, and Ben. Then Oliver and Duck could puff in with visitors in the red coaches. ::)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on June 10, 2010, 03:44:58 PM
O.k. lets all just calm down :P Sorry if I started anything. But, anyways BoCo would look very nice with Bill, Ben, Mavis, Edward and Duck to if he is made. Alos if BoCo is going to made a small quareer set with a shoot, small shed and other things you would find at one would look awsome with BoCo, Mavis, Bill, and Ben. Then Oliver and Duck could puff in with visitors in the red coaches. ::)
No offense, but what???

Do you mean they should make a set of the quarry where Duck and Oliver run trains in and out? Honestly, I don't think a set to that extent will be made. The red branchline coaches are an all around need. They are rolling stock. Almost any engine can properly use them on your layout. They should really be made. Duck and Oliver go great together and Diesel does go great with Duck. I don't know about Boco. It is the same with Daisy. As much as I want them to be made as well, there are other priorities first (Duck, the red branchline coaches, Diesel, etc.).

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on July 01, 2010, 06:20:05 PM
Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on June 10, 2010, 03:44:58 PM
No offense, but what???

Do you mean they should make a set of the quarry where Duck and Oliver run trains in and out? Honestly, I don't think a set to that extent will be made. The red branchline coaches are an all around need. They are rolling stock. Almost any engine can properly use them on your layout. They should really be made. Duck and Oliver go great together and Diesel does go great with Duck. I don't know about Boco. It is the same with Daisy. As much as I want them to be made as well, there are other priorities first (Duck, the red branchline coaches, Diesel, etc.).
When I typed this this I was just thinking of things I would like to see, if Bachmann did make a quarry set then of course Duck, Oliver, Red coaches ext. would not be in it. I don't even know why I typed that.