STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2020, 12:19:50 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Diesel 10 please!! (message for Bach Man)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Diesel 10 please!! (message for Bach Man)  (Read 20962 times)
Dalek1995

EXTERMINATE!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2010, 12:15:57 AM »

Diesel 10 will NOT be released by Bachmann! Drop it! If anything, Bachmann would make OO9 Skarloey Railway engines, coaches, trucks, vans, structures, sets & EZ Track.

YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!
PerfectPercy

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2010, 12:21:26 AM »

I don't even know if they would make the Skarloey Engines. It is a whole different scale and when the LS range just started, I don't think it would be anytime soon. Diesel 10 has more of a chance than those engines because of the scale. They would work around the claw issue.

On another note there has been no mention of Diesel 10 in any way, so I doubt he would be released soon either. Devious Diesel should at least come before him (along with Duck and Oliver). They came first, they are classics, and no scale/gauge changes.
RBMN #425 Fan

7 Passengers Cars, A Caboose, and a Lot of Steam

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »

Diesel 10 will NOT be released by Bachmann! Drop it!
look, we all know(i think ) that bachmann won't come out with diesel 10 in the forseeable future., so can't we fantazise about it, like what would happen if they made him?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh? Sad Smiley Sad Angry Smiley

BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)
Guilford Guy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2010, 10:14:29 PM »

Diesel 10 will NOT be released by Bachmann! Drop it!
look, we all know(i think ) that bachmann won't come out with diesel 10 in the forseeable future., so can't we fantazise about it, like what would happen if they made him?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh? Sad Smiley Sad Angry Smiley
I fantasize about a lot of things, but not on forums where everyone can see how cool I am. I suggest you do the same.

Alex

RBMN #425 Fan

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2010, 08:54:06 PM »

yeah

BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
ThomasFan247

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2010, 10:20:32 AM »

Now don't tell me that I should keep this to myself but I thought I'd mention that Diesel 10 is making more appearances. He's in Misty Island Rescue and possibly season 14. He has a chance; not a big one, but not 0% chance either.
TobyTheTram16

Sheffield Steamer.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2010, 12:36:38 PM »

i'm bulding a D10 i allready found the claw now all i need is the bachmann prototype i can get it from Ehattons.com
therailwayinspector

Crane's Eye View

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2010, 09:19:27 AM »

With Diesel 10's important Roles in TATMR and CAE, not to mention his upcoming one in the next Thomas Special/Movie, I think Diesel 10's chances are increasing. If he appears just a little more, then the market may be more open for Bachmann to make him....

Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures
RBMN #425 Fan

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2010, 09:26:51 PM »

Now don't tell me that I should keep this to myself but I thought I'd mention that Diesel 10 is making more appearances. He's in Misty Island Rescue and possibly season 14. He has a chance; not a big one, but not 0% chance either.
i didn't know he'll be in Misty Island Rescue. Although i think he will be in Day of the Diesels, because the only diesel in CGI is diesel

BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
PerfectPercy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2010, 10:33:33 PM »

i didn't know he'll be in Misty Island Rescue. Although i think he will be in Day of the Diesels, because the only diesel in CGI is diesel

Actually he WAS in Misty Island Rescue. I believe it was in theaters beginning about a month ago. He was ALL CGI.
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »

Arry (or Bert) is as well. He only appeared in the Sticky Cheese test footage though.
Rickenbacker 325

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2010, 11:06:56 PM »

Arry (or Bert) is as well. He only appeared in the Sticky Cheese test footage though.
Its just a picture of thomas at the cheese factory right. No arry or bert
RBMN #425 Fan

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2010, 09:56:25 AM »

i ment in full cgi

BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2010, 01:16:58 PM »

The clip is full CGI actually:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwBb9XgSHc&feature=player_embedded

You can see test footage of CGI Thomas, possibly the oldest there is from Nitrogen.
Hoss

US certified Ham Radio Operator KC9UWZ

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »

Actually he WAS in Misty Island Rescue. I believe it was in theaters beginning about a month ago. He was ALL CGI.
Its true. Diesel 10 is in misty Island Rescue, with this old personality. I've seen the clip myself. His prime mover black smokes when he laughs.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: