Diesel 10 please!! (message for Bach Man)

Started by Ropley101, April 19, 2010, 01:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek1995

Diesel 10 will NOT be released by Bachmann! Drop it! If anything, Bachmann would make OO9 Skarloey Railway engines, coaches, trucks, vans, structures, sets & EZ Track.
YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

PerfectPercy

I don't even know if they would make the Skarloey Engines. It is a whole different scale and when the LS range just started, I don't think it would be anytime soon. Diesel 10 has more of a chance than those engines because of the scale. They would work around the claw issue.

On another note there has been no mention of Diesel 10 in any way, so I doubt he would be released soon either. Devious Diesel should at least come before him (along with Duck and Oliver). They came first, they are classics, and no scale/gauge changes.

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: Dalek1995 on August 03, 2010, 12:15:57 AM
Diesel 10 will NOT be released by Bachmann! Drop it!
look, we all know(i think ) that bachmann won't come out with diesel 10 in the forseeable future., so can't we fantazise about it, like what would happen if they made him?????????????????????????????????????????????? :( :) :( >:( :)
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

Guilford Guy

Quote from: RBMN #425 Fan on August 10, 2010, 09:24:20 PM
Quote from: Dalek1995 on August 03, 2010, 12:15:57 AM
Diesel 10 will NOT be released by Bachmann! Drop it!
look, we all know(i think ) that bachmann won't come out with diesel 10 in the forseeable future., so can't we fantazise about it, like what would happen if they made him?????????????????????????????????????????????? :( :) :( >:( :)
I fantasize about a lot of things, but not on forums where everyone can see how cool I am. I suggest you do the same.
Alex

RBMN #425 Fan

BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!

ThomasFan247

Now don't tell me that I should keep this to myself but I thought I'd mention that Diesel 10 is making more appearances. He's in Misty Island Rescue and possibly season 14. He has a chance; not a big one, but not 0% chance either.

TobyTheTram16

i'm bulding a D10 i allready found the claw now all i need is the bachmann prototype i can get it from Ehattons.com

therailwayinspector

With Diesel 10's important Roles in TATMR and CAE, not to mention his upcoming one in the next Thomas Special/Movie, I think Diesel 10's chances are increasing. If he appears just a little more, then the market may be more open for Bachmann to make him....
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on August 14, 2010, 10:20:32 AM
Now don't tell me that I should keep this to myself but I thought I'd mention that Diesel 10 is making more appearances. He's in Misty Island Rescue and possibly season 14. He has a chance; not a big one, but not 0% chance either.
i didn't know he'll be in Misty Island Rescue. Although i think he will be in Day of the Diesels, because the only diesel in CGI is diesel
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!

PerfectPercy

Quote from: RBMN #425 Fan on August 20, 2010, 09:26:51 PM
i didn't know he'll be in Misty Island Rescue. Although i think he will be in Day of the Diesels, because the only diesel in CGI is diesel

Actually he WAS in Misty Island Rescue. I believe it was in theaters beginning about a month ago. He was ALL CGI.

Cheeky_ULP

Arry (or Bert) is as well. He only appeared in the Sticky Cheese test footage though.

Rickenbacker 325

Quote from: Sparks on August 20, 2010, 10:52:06 PM
Arry (or Bert) is as well. He only appeared in the Sticky Cheese test footage though.
Its just a picture of thomas at the cheese factory right. No arry or bert

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: Sparks on August 20, 2010, 10:52:06 PM
i ment in full cgi
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!

Cheeky_ULP

The clip is full CGI actually:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwBb9XgSHc&feature=player_embedded

You can see test footage of CGI Thomas, possibly the oldest there is from Nitrogen.

Hoss

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on August 20, 2010, 10:33:33 PM
Quote from: RBMN #425 Fan on August 20, 2010, 09:26:51 PM

Actually he WAS in Misty Island Rescue. I believe it was in theaters beginning about a month ago. He was ALL CGI.
Its true. Diesel 10 is in misty Island Rescue, with this old personality. I've seen the clip myself. His prime mover black smokes when he laughs.