News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Question for Bach Man

Started by Bruce_Bennett, April 19, 2010, 07:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce_Bennett

Still working on the switch!

Another question though?  Where can I buy a Bachman stationary decoder part number 36-561 for my layout? This is quoted as being available in my Dynamis Ops manual.  Thank you.

Bruce

the Bach-man

Dear Bruce,
They aren't in our catalog- I'll see if they're a UK item.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

trainmaster67

I am trying to find the composition of the Big Hauler's "G" gauge track (besides plastic)?

the Bach-man

Dear TM,
Our Large Scale track is a non-rustproof, hollow metal alloy for indoor use.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Bruce_Bennett

Well After a egg hunt of sorts, I came to find out that the Bachmann stationary decoder is only sold in Europe.  Wonder why that is?  Curious minds want to know! Any other stuff Bachmann decided NOT to sell in the states and for what reason?  I'm not knocking Bachmann.  But when a higher up in the company tells me to buy from another company when Bachmann has a perfectly acceptable product I was willing to buy, I would like to know why?  OK, off the soap box and back on with the engineers hat! I must in all honesty thank the person I talked to for some VERY informative information.  Being a newbe it's nice to know folks won't look down on you when you don't know or ask the stupid question. CASE CLOSED  Latter.

Bruce

pdlethbridge

Bruce, the normal procedure around here is to chuckle and snicker when you hang up or leave the room. ;D ;D ;D
All kidding aside, I'm glad you got your answer. Service has been good to me too.