News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

To Mr. B

Started by ebtbob, May 13, 2007, 07:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebtbob

Mr Bach Man,

Please email me off the forum in reference to some drawings I sent to you last year.   Drawings of a steam engine.

Bob
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

Dusten Barefoot

Mr.Bob. Is this a secret or can it be told to the public?
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

ebtbob

Dusten

There is no big or small secret here.   I sent Mr. B some drawings of a steam engine that I thought would make a nice addition to the On30 line and in the interim had forgotten about it until the other day.   I was curious as to how my idea was received by the powers to be.   That is all.  I am reluctant to divulge which engine as I do not want this thread to evolve into yet another,  "Hey Mr. B.....how about a .........for the On30 line?" ,thread.
        If you are really curious and want to know more,  contact me off site via email.

Bob

Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress

Woody Elmore

I hope they were plans for an EBT engine!

ebtbob

Woody,

Truth be known,   I guess I am getting a little tired trying to convince people that the EBT is a railroad that is worthy of being modeled.   In dribs and drabs,  things show up in the market place and if it is marked EBT it seems to sell extremely well,  and yet.......there still seems to be a lack of interest in the manufacturers to committ to EBT equipment.
        How ironic that the goose from Precision Craft,  painted for the EBT was such a great seller.   The EBT never had anything close to the goose and yet it sold.   The two bay hopper,  even though it had the old style lettering with no acron hearld was VERY well received
        Look at the things that were out over the years.   The CB&T Shops O scale hoppers are almost impossible to find.    EBT engines in all scales bring great prices on EBAY and other venues.  But,  the major players still shy away.
        One bright spot.....two small players,   BTS and Deerfield River Laser are doing EBT related items including buildings and rolling stock.   BTS has announced the EBT caboose and already has pix on their site.   Deerfield River may have their O scale caboose at Kimberton,  this weekend.
        So,  Woody,  in answer to your comment,  no,  it was not an EBT engine.

Bob
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress