News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Model Railroader Announces New Products!

Started by Frisco, July 15, 2010, 05:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunslinger_Fur

I cannot describe how happy I am to see the Porters return. I love those little locos, not to mention I've been planning a lot of loco projects that use them as a base.

Did the 2-6-0 get an update like the Porter's? I wouldn't mind if it had no sound, but DCC Ready or Equiped would be nice.
Also, at the rate we are all asking for a Heisler I wouldn't be too surprised to see one soon. The WSL Heisler is a nice looking loco, but still a tad "modern" for my tastes. I'd like to have something similar to the "White Mountain Central's" Heisler.

http://www.railpictures.net/images/d1/8/3/6/5836.1222474606.jpg

But with a wooden cab. (I think asking for fluted domes would be too much)  ;)
A.J. Davis, aka "Gunslinger".

Tomcat

me too... H...... Well, it´s about to jinx it again or not. To be or not th be...
The new Fn3 scale (re-issued) Climax is a great model, and I would love to see a "more modern" Heisler like the West Side Heisler No.3 one day.

If the Bach-man goes through issues of Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazettes, I´d say: It´s that easy to find a popular model.... Re-introducing the Porters is fine, lots of people can use them, they won´t fit on my layout, ok - so I can save some money for other things to come. Maybe something geared... or something Maine N.G....?

We´ll be wiser by the end of the year, I hope...
Cheers. Tom ;) ;) ;)