Platinum Club, Car and Newsletter

Started by xflyboy, April 29, 2010, 10:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rail

Dear All,

We have been trying all ideas for the club.  We will not go back to "pick your car from stock" method.  You can buy these cars from your favorite dealer.  The club car will be unique each year and only produced once.  Judging from past response we have about the same number of people join each year; some new, some people rejoin, and others do not.  I guess that is why they make more than one flavor of ice cream.

Here is the 2010 car:

We just put the 2010 car on-line Click here to sign-up

Regards,

3rail

DominicMazoch

Is a "big hook" next?  I'm planning to get this car for my black Lionel BH, and MOW cars!

phillyreading

Is Bachmann sending out 2010 catalogs to people who were previous Platinum Club Car members?
I just got a Bachmann catalog in the mail and did not order one that I know of.

Lee F.

trainkrzy

Question is will this car be delivered before Dec. 31,2010? Or should it be called the 2011 or 2012 car instead.

r0gruth

Now I am interested in this car.

I do not use credit cards on line and want to pay by check but have not been able to find an enrollment form on line.

Help please.
Roger

phillyreading

Is it possible to type the page from the computor on your printer?
Then send in payment by check.

I am not fond of internet transactions either anymore, one example is; rebate giant is a scam operation that keeps pulling money from your bank account.

Lee F.

3rail

Dear All,

Here is a link to a printable form for those that want to join the club through and pay by check.

Platinum Club sign-up form

Regards,

3rail

r0gruth

Roger