? release dates for new Thomas HO items

Started by tiredmom02, April 30, 2010, 12:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgaynor

why would they not produce these items any more. I would think Bachmann would want to increase the number of Items they offer for Thomas not take away form it. Is it a popularity thing. I would think they would want  to offer as many different cars "wagons" as possible.
I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

Anthony P2

they really didn't sell to well, so bachmann cut them. anything with a face or is a fun, vibrant colors really wont appeal to kids.

mclarenman4ever

well the red coaches might have made it if they werent $30.00 each. and as for the wagons, when was there a 6 ton wagon in the shows? and the rf container wagon is nothing more then the wagon bed woth a flat cover on it

PasqualeCS96

You also see the RF Container wago in Season two episodes and have mad appearences ( The end of Pop Goes the Diesal is a perfect example when duck is coming home with the frieght tain.) in later episodes

mclarenman4ever

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091114094830/ttte/images/a/a6/DowntheMine2.jpg
[/quote]

man, and i thought s.c ruffy made a minor apperence, wow, who wouyld have noticed that? no that i see it, i want more of them ( :D)

DrNickRiviera995

The 6-Ton wagon comes in the forthcoming set "Salty's Dockside Delivery". 

I just picked up the red coaches on ebay, glad I did, they're pretty cool and it's nice to have 2 sets of larger coaches.

I don't really pay much attention to the show, but are there usualy 3 coaches with Gordon or Henry or whoever may be pulling them?  I guess they just expect you to buy 2 of the same one.  Maybee I should get another red coach before they start to go up in price.

mclarenman4ever

Maybee I should get another red coach before they start to go up in price

maybe i will to. a hobby store by my dads house has both the red and green coaches on sale for $19.89, so ill pick up another red and a green compsite coach

James The Red Engine

Might I add that the 6 ton wagon did also appear in Dirty Objects right as James backs into his train at the station.