News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Rosie the Pink Tank Engine

Started by Edward2, May 02, 2010, 09:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward2

I think that Rosie the Pink Tank Engine should be made.

JD417

Quote from: Edward2 on May 02, 2010, 09:04:23 PM
I think that Rosie the Pink Tank Engine should be made.

yeah i could see that happening maybe in 2 years because she has gained more of a role in the tv series now but prob not next year because we are most likely expecting duck diesel or oliver   :)

ClearwtaerMK2

I was gonna do a thread for rosie myself but...oh well. :P :D

razgriz233

you lost the race. lol but i can see her coming out in like 3 or 4 years

Edward2

Quote from: razgriz233 on May 03, 2010, 10:47:20 PM
you lost the race. lol but i can see her coming out in like 3 or 4 years
What do you mean?

Anthony P2

he means she has a good chance, because of her popularity with the kids, she might be coming out in the next 3-4 years or maybe sooner.

PasqualeCS96

We do need another female engine in the range.

PerfectPercy

If I recall we have 2. That is a rarity seeing as Mavis was the only female until Thomas and the Magic Railroad. Rosie shouldn't be at the top of this list for that reason. Duck should most likely come before Rosie.

The Chaz Storm

I just waited until some people would mention "older characters first." :)

But I do agree with what is being said here.  I personally think Rosie should be done at least until after we finish the season 2 characters.  I like the idea of Duck, Diesel, and Oliver coming out before Rosie.  It's what many Thomas fans and modelers would normally prefer anyways

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: Chaz on May 05, 2010, 02:28:00 AM
I just waited until some people would mention "older characters first." :)

But I do agree with what is being said here.  I personally think Rosie should be done at least until after we finish the season 2 characters.  I like the idea of Duck, Diesel, and Oliver coming out before Rosie.  It's what many Thomas fans and modelers would normally prefer anyways
Of course that's how it should go ;D

Duke

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on May 04, 2010, 10:20:47 PM
If I recall we have 2. That is a rarity seeing as Mavis was the only female until Thomas and the Magic Railroad. Rosie shouldn't be at the top of this list for that reason. Duck should most likely come before Rosie.

Are the 2 you have thought about Emily and Mavis? In that case, don't forget Daisy. Or was it just the Bachmann trains you was thinking about?
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty

ZeldaTheSwordsman

RBMN #425 Fan

the ones i want to see come out are Duck, Oliver (and Toad of course), Diesel, Rosie and the red coaches
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

Cheeky_ULP

Only reason Bachmann would make her is because she's a girl.

And sadly in this generation, that's a big deal.

The Chaz Storm

...That's actually really true.  Probably the only reason why characters like her and Mavis get so much attention even though their roles on the show when they were first introduced weren't that big...

By the logic Sparks just posted, if Rosie was a male (probably named Ronald or something male with an R) I can guarantee you he would be as popular as someone like...Billy or Dennis. :P