Rosie the Pink Tank Engine

Started by Edward2, May 02, 2010, 09:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: densmore on July 28, 2010, 10:46:33 PM
Quote from: Sparks on July 28, 2010, 10:08:36 PM
Quote from: densmore on July 28, 2010, 09:09:53 PM
Quote from: Edward2 on May 02, 2010, 09:04:23 PM
I think that Rosie the Pink Tank Engine should be made.

What an insightful, well-thought out argument. I'm absolutely convinced she needs to be made.

Not. What a pointless thread.
That's pretty rude. They just are a fan of Rosie, and would hope to see Rosie.  ::)

Do you really think a thread was warranted for an 11-word post that contributed nothing but a pointless request?
The posts above you say yes.

I think you're trying to be too serious in the Thomas and Friends forum. Things are really casual and usually family-friendly. You don't have to be so serious about things, especially since this is just a forum section for the young. No need to be so rude to people who have simple intentions, especially since a lot of these members in this section are young.  ::)

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: Sparks on July 28, 2010, 11:31:34 PM
Quote from: densmore on July 28, 2010, 10:46:33 PM
Quote from: Sparks on July 28, 2010, 10:08:36 PM
Quote from: densmore on July 28, 2010, 09:09:53 PM
Quote from: Edward2 on May 02, 2010, 09:04:23 PM
I think that Rosie the Pink Tank Engine should be made.

What an insightful, well-thought out argument. I'm absolutely convinced she needs to be made.

Not. What a pointless thread.
That's pretty rude. They just are a fan of Rosie, and would hope to see Rosie.  ::)

Do you really think a thread was warranted for an 11-word post that contributed nothing but a pointless request?
The posts above you say yes.

I think you're trying to be too serious in the Thomas and Friends forum. Things are really casual and usually family-friendly. You don't have to be so serious about things, especially since this is just a forum section for the young. No need to be so rude to people who have simple intentions, especially since a lot of these members in this section are young.  ::)
yeah  'cause were just pitching ideas
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

Michigan Railfan

Like I said before there is a wishlist thread.... I think Mr. Bachmann (or whoever the moderator is) should just lock this thread.

PerfectPercy

Cheeky_ULP

If Edward2 comes around, he can lock the thread himself. :P