News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Why knapford is popular

Started by ClearwtaerMK2, May 10, 2010, 05:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClearwtaerMK2

Good afternoon to all of you,My name is clearwaterMK2 & today I do a topic on knapford.

Knapford has become the most popular station on sodor island.It's been made by..

Tomy/trackmaster

Take along

Wooden railway

No picture shown

& SI3D..
Now bachmann is doing a kit of the whole station.Knapford has appeared in every season(Minus series 5) & not only is there knapford station itself but also...

Knapford yards

Knapford sheds

Knapford mines

& best of all...Knapford harbour.

So far none of these locations have made it into the newer episodes but knapford station is still going strong & hopefully the kit should look like this...

Bachmann if you're reading this then I hope the knapford kit will be an improvement over  tidmouth sheds...But that is another story.

So there you go a thread on why knapfor is so popular,If you've been enlighten by this topic then please respond :D.If not well...TOUGH LUCK MAC!!! >:( Good day & stay clear everybody. ;)

Next up is rosie.

PasqualeCS96

& SI3D..
Now bachmann is doing a kit of the whole station.Knapford has appeared in every season(Minus series 5) & not only is there knapford station itself but also...
story. Knapford Station has been in every season.

alex wittman

yeah, Knapford is even my favorite station on the island. I would like to purchase the kit when it comes out

Cheeky_ULP

Knapford doesn't have a mine..

The mines are located on Thomas' branch, which is a fair distance away from Knapford. It just so happened the last shot before the mine in "Down the Mine" was at Knapford (no need to show him going to the mine light engine). In fact, he's at the wrong station in general, if we want to be RS canon!

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 10, 2010, 08:42:55 PM
& SI3D..

You forgot too quote my post & knapford never appeared in season 5. And sparks...Whoops.

Michigan Railfan

Now, I'm not trying to be rude but... what was the point in this thread?  We realize Knapford is popular, or else Bachmann wouldn't be making it :P, and that it has been in every season.  I'm just saying that this kinda cluttered the board :-\.  Not trying to be rude though... :)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 10, 2010, 08:42:55 PM
& SI3D..

Knapford was not in season 5. It was replaced with the 4 line station, Kirkronan.

Quote from: Blink_182_Fan on May 11, 2010, 04:49:15 PM
Now, I'm not trying to be rude but... what was the point in this thread?  We realize Knapford is popular, or else Bachmann wouldn't be making it :P, and that it has been in every season.  I'm just saying that this kinda cluttered the board :-\.  Not trying to be rude though... :)

I have to agree. They are making Knapford. They surely know what it looks like. Tidmouth Sheds wasn't bad when taking into account that E-Z track was meant to be used with it. Knapford will have to be E-Z track compatible.

Knapford has changed throughout the seasons. The first picture is probably more accurate to what they are painting. The station has changed a bit. If you look at the 2 pictures, the archs for the roof are outlined in green in the newest picture and the season 4 picture has the gray outlining.

I wouldn't doubt if a 4 track Knapford was made as nearly all toy lines did that to an extent. If 6 tracks were used, some layouts would have the problem of incorporating all 6 tracks. I would like to see 6 tracks as well.

They are making Knapford, so we don't need to show Bachmann how to do it. They haven't done bad so far. Trying not to be rude, but this thread is"cluttering" the board. Bachmann has their resources, so they are going to use them.

"Only Time Will Tell"... Just wait and see.

GWR14

funny, i always thought knapford was bigger, but never mind. this sort of is cluttering the board. this cold be moved to the everything thomas topic.

ClearwtaerMK2