Started by N&W475, May 12, 2010, 07:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasj219

Yeah see I knew it that thats what I thought. And it is A Big Day For Thomas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJS50xFbsT8

Watch 2:15- 2:32
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

fighter4luv

I have just started collecting the HO Thomas trains, and I'm so excited to hear about the Donald & Douglas ones. I hope they continue to make the rest of the trains from the first few series. Would also be kinda cool to see Sir Handle etc. from that series make an appearance in the releases one year.

I'm used to things being pushed back, but usually in the end, it's always super awesome - so until then, I will keep going with my collecting :)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: fighter4luv on November 21, 2010, 04:27:02 AM
I have just started collecting the HO Thomas trains, and I'm so excited to hear about the Donald & Douglas ones. I hope they continue to make the rest of the trains from the first few series. Would also be kinda cool to see Sir Handle etc. from that series make an appearance in the releases one year.

I'm used to things being pushed back, but usually in the end, it's always super awesome - so until then, I will keep going with my collecting :)

You make a great point. The longer we wait. The better(I hope) it gets. And I wouldnt get my hopes up about the narrow gauge. They modeling them yourself. Its a great challenge. Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

fighter4luv

Quote from: SodorAdventures on November 21, 2010, 06:43:46 AM
You make a great point. The longer we wait. The better(I hope) it gets. And I wouldnt get my hopes up about the narrow gauge. They modeling them yourself. Its a great challenge. Oh, and welcome to the forums.
They could always make them the normal size... but I guess the perfectionists would complain. I'm loving these Thomas trains though. I have loved the series since I was little, and just recently came across these awesome Bachmann sets. My collection is slowly getting bigger, and I feel like a kid again lol

Oh, and thank you for the welcoming :)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: fighter4luv on November 21, 2010, 09:30:00 AM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on November 21, 2010, 06:43:46 AM
They could always make them the normal size... but I guess the perfectionists would complain. I'm loving these Thomas trains though. I have loved the series since I was little, and just recently came across these awesome Bachmann sets. My collection is slowly getting bigger, and I feel like a kid again lol

Oh, and thank you for the welcoming :)

Yea, It really is fun!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com